Current Session Info
Getting Help From Point Pleasant Youth Baseball and Softball Association:
Online Registration Information
In an effort to go green and reduce the amount of paper in landfills, PPYBSA has instituted an online registration process. Please read the following to help make your registration process go smoothly. All registration must be done through this system. If you have any questions regarding your registration please send and email to the registrar.
1. All families will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system. Please add all family members, players and parents by choosing the add children or add adult options (alternate contact information such as phone numbers and emails can be added when another adult is added to the account).
2. After the account is created this registration system will be used to register and make payments for any of the available programs including player registrations, manager and coach registrations, adult volunteers and league sponsors. Through the registration system you will have access to all account information, including payments due, payments received, due dates, outstanding balances, etc.
3. PPYBSA accepts Visa/MasterCard and Debit Cards online, Paper checks may be mailed to our PO box. Families paying by check can still pre-register online and then deliver the check.
4. If you have multiple players, please register them all at the same time to be eligible for the Multi-Child Discount. To do this after completing one registration click the continue shopping button to register another player. This will ensure that you receive the proper multi-player discounts.
5. If you would like to manager or coach a team, you MUST register yourself. Just click on the continue shopping button and click register yourself.
6. The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security currently available.
REQUIRED SNACK STAND COVERAGE: PPYBSA currently has the lowest fees in the extended area. Snack stand revenue helps to keep our registration fees low. For each child you are registering, you acknowledge that you will be required to work the snack stand for at least one of their games.
2014 Sponsorship Descriptions
GOLD SPONSORSHIP: Combines everything included in the Team and Outfield Sign Sponsorship. Highlighted in the Gold Sponsor section of the website.
SIGN SPONSOR: Outfield Signs are applied to outfield fences at McKennan Lake Field.
PLATINUM SPONSORSHIP: Includes everything in the Gold Sponsorship plus recognition in Opening Day Parade, Fun Day and Year End Party. Link to Business Web-site on PointBaseball.com. Platinum Placement on Sponsorship Page of PointBaseball.com.
TEAM SPONSOR: Business name will appear on PointBaseball.com. In the comment field, please include the name as you would like it to appear.
Thank you for using our NEW online registration!